Antibody test in 1010 Vienna
Let our medical staff test you and find out whether you have already developed antibodies against SARS-CoV 2. For travellers or for test exemption, we will take a serological blood sample which will be analysed in the laboratory within 24 hours.
Precise testing without waiting times
Fast results within minutes or hours
For the PCR tests we work with renowned Vienna laboratories, which collect the samples several times a day. The analyses are done around the clock. Usually the results are available electronically within 24 hours. The antigen rapid test and the antibody test can be performed on-site and after about 15 minutes a result is available.
No waiting times
If you book an appointment, fill out the form online and pay in advance. You will briefly stay and enjoy the fastest possible processing. With our rapid tests, you will be informed very quickly by mail after the result is available.
Digital Certificate with QR-Code
All test procedures are officially recognised by the authorities. Findings are issued in German and English and signed by a doctor. For PCR tests, you will also receive a EU digital certificate with QR code.
What is an antibody test?
After you have had an infection with COVID-19, the antibody rapid test can be used to determine whether your body has already produced antibodies to protect against coronaviruses. After about 12-14 days after an infection, these antibodies can be detected. The Antibody Test is very reliable in the diagnosis of COVID-19 infections. test checks if there are already IgM-antibodies and IgG-antibodies against the virus in the blood.
Attention: If you are travelling abroad, recovered, need a test exemption or want to know how much antibody you have left, you will need a serological antibody test to be analysed in the laboratory. Please book below: “Antikörper-Test (Labortest) | 55€ [Anti-body-test (serologic test by laboratory)]”
What types of antibody tests are there?
Antibody rapid test
- Blood sampling by medical staff using a finger prick (fingertip).
- Procedure takes only a few seconds.
- The blood is immediately tested for antibodies.
- The result is available after about 10 minutes.
- Costs: 25 euros
Serological antibody test
- determines the amount of IgG antibodies including neutralising antibodies. This makes it possible to determine whether the body has already produced antibodies after infection with COVID-19 or how many antibodies are still present after vaccination with vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca).
- Blood is taken from the vein
- The analysis takes place in the laboratory.
- The results are sent by e-mail within 12-24 hours (on weekends only on the next working day).
- Costs: 55 euros
- The detection of neutralising antibodies after an already passed SARS-CoV-2 infection exempts for 3 months from the test obligation.
- The test is only conclusive 4 weeks after an infection or vaccination.
If you want to test yourself for antibodies with us, book a free appointment online.
What is the difference to the antigen test?
In contrast to an antigen test, the antibody rapid test serves primarily to detect a previous infection. You can use the antibody test to determine whether you already had “corona”, i.e. whether the body has already produced antibodies against the COVID-virus. An antigen test detects the acute infection with the virus directly.
Book a free appointment online right away, so that there are no unnecessary waiting times for you.
How safe is the antibody test?
The test is considered very safe.
- The antibody rapid test (15 minutes) has a sensitivity of 96.4% and an accuracy of 100%.
The serological test in the laboratory has the following values: IgM (specificity 99.5%, sensitivity 96%), IgG (specificity 99.9%, sensitivity 100%).
- For an additional charge, IgM can also be determined (short-term antibodies).
When can I get tested?
Test times are Monday-Friday from 8 am – 4 pm, Saturday from 8 am – 12 am (only by booking an appointment online!)
Costs of the Corona Test
If you are bringing a test for someone else, please make sure you bring the eCard and a photo ID of the person for whom the test analysis is being done.
Dermacare only provides the service of sample collection (PCR test) for testing for COVID-19. The analysis, preparation and transmission of the results is carried out by Labor Mustafa. When the results are ready, the laboratory will send you access to your results by e-mail.
(*) There may be delays in medical examinations such as testing. DERMACARE excludes all liability and claims due to delayed findings. If you do not receive a report within 24 hours please write to email@example.com and we will take care of it – even at the weekend!