Not all tattoo lasers are the same! Therefore it is important to us to use only the best laser systems, which have proven to be the most effective. We always invest in the most modern technology and only buy proven systems for which comparative medical studies have been conducted. Before use, we check whether the device actually delivers what the manufacturer promises. Only in this way can we guarantee our customers effective treatments.
PICOPLUS – the most innovative 2nd generation picosecond laser
Picosecond lasers have been around since 2013, when the so-called PicoSure was on everyone’s lips, but the technology was not yet mature.
The new PICOPLUS-laser from Lutronic introduces the 2nd generation of picosecond technology and is the most innovative system on the market. Dermacare is the first medical centre in Austria to use this laser. The PICOPLUS is the most powerful picosecond-laser ever built. It combines the safety and efficiency of a nanosecond laser with the improved performance and results of picosecond technology.
Advantages of the PICOPLUS-laser:
- Picosecond laser of the new generation
- better treatment results
- both pico- and nanosecond technology in four different wavelengths (1064, 532, 595 and 660 nm). Therefore almost all colours can be treated
- The treatment is less painful than ever
- 30% less treatments than with other laser systems
- During the treatment the thermal reaction in the tattoo is lower, therefore the healing happens much faster
- Due to the shorter pulses it is possible to treat with higher power
- Almost all colours can be treated
What can be treated with the Picoplus laser?
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Skin rejuvenation
- Acne-related erythema
- Inflammatory acne
- Facial flushing
- Traumatic tattoos
- Tattoos with red tattoo ink (allergic reaction)
REVLITE SI – The proven and safe laser in tattoo removal
With the Revlite laser Dermacare 2015 introduced the most proven laser system at that time. Since then thousands of tattoos have been successfully removed with it.
- The Revlite SI uses Nd:YAG as laser medium and is safe for all skin types
- The laser works with almost all tattoo colours and dissolves them
- Use of four different wavelengths (1064nm/532nm/ 650nm and 585nm) for almost all colours
- The device has about 60% more energy than comparable lasers
- The spot size reaches up to 10mm, which allows faster treatments and a deeper penetration into the skin
- Single pulses of 5 nanosecond probes break the tattoo ink without damaging the skin
- Precise laser beam and uniform beam profile
Call us at 01 532 03 34, send us an e-mail to email@example.com, book directly a suitable appointment for you, use our contact form to make an appointment for a consultation or treatment for a tattoo removal with laser!